Google Dynamic Remarketing show ads to people who have visited your website or used your mobile app. When people leave your website without buying anything, for example, remarketing helps you reconnect with them by showing relevant ads across their different devices.
It helps you to reach people who have visited your website. Previous visitors or users can see your ads as they browse websites that are part of the Google Display Network, or as they search for terms related to your products or services on Google. It is a brilliant way to get more value out of visitors in a cost effective way.
Why Google Dynamic Remarketing?
Retargeting helps you re-engage with customers who have already visited your site, those who have made a purchase, and others who have engaged on other levels. The main elements of how retargeting works are as follows:
- Shows ads to customers who have visited your site on other sites
- Display product information which is related to what
- Visitors viewed on your site
- Uses a browser cookie to track visitor actions
What we do:
- Install the Dynamic Remarketing code on your site.
- Create A New Google Remarketing Campaign.
- Create An Ad Group In Your Google Dynamic Remarketing Campaign.
- Create Dynamic Ads For Your Remarketing Ad Group
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
Project requirements to start the work
Google adwords ID & password
Website Admin/FTP/cPanel details
Wix Admin logins