Google Analytics can easily tell you who is visiting your site, how they’re getting to your site, what they’re doing on your site, and if they are actually converting. By simply setting up your Analytics with a few key bits of information, you can find out all of this crucial data, and more. In essence, Google does the math for you, ensuring you more successful marketing campaigns and accurate measurability of what’s working and what’s not.
Joomla provides some basic statistics about how often your content is being read, but if we really want to understand how people are using our web site, how often they are visiting it’s far better to install Google Analytics. We will install Google Analytics into your Joomla website so you can track all the important elements to see your website user behavior.
Google Analytics features include:
- Data visualization tools including a dashboard, scorecards and motion charts, which display changes in data over time
- Segmentation for analysis of subsets
- Send reports periodically via email
- Measure internal site search: know what people on your website are searching for
- You can choose to exclude ‘own’ traffic, focus on certain traffic channels, include only traffic from a specific region
- Monitor your mobile and tablet traffic
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
Project requirements to start the work
Your Google account ID and password
Your Website Admin/FTP/cPanel details
Joomla Admin logins