The Google Display ads connect with customers with a variety of ad formats across the digital universe. This network spans over two million websites that reach over 90% of people on the Internet. It can help you reach people while they’re browsing their favorite websites, showing a friend a YouTube video, checking their Gmail account, or using mobile sites and apps.
Display ads give you a chance to make a more lasting impression on people. Here are some common goals that you can achieve by advertising on the Display Network:
- Sell more products or services
- Build customer loyalty
- Engage with customers
- Increase brand awareness
Items covered in this PPC Display campaign plan and setup:
- Review your business objectives and goals from Display campaigns.
- Design the creatives (banners) size and format requirements.
- Research a list of websites to target as part of the display campaigns.
- Setup and implement the agreed Display campaigns.
- Ensure your site / ads are optimised for mobile devices if mobile ads are being used.
- Review your landing pages.
- Create a bidding strategy in align with your budget restrictions.
- Final account checks before setting the campaigns live.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
Project requirements to start the work
Google adwords ID & password