Conversion tracking is a powerful tool in AdWords that lets you identify how well your ad campaign is generating leads, sales, downloads, email sign-ups, and other key actions for your business. The data recorded by conversion tracking allow you to identify which areas of your campaign are working and not working, so you can optimize your bids, ad text, and keywords accordingly.
How Adwords conversion tracking helps you?
- Tracking helps you find out your return on investment and where money is best spent.
- It helps you discover what keywords, ad groups and campaigns are most profitable.
- It allows you to test new ads and conversion pages more effectively and more quickly.
- It lets you find out how much each visitor costs you.
- It helps you discover any leaks in your landing page or website.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
Project requirements to start the work
Your Website URL
Your Google Adwords ID & password
Your Website Admin/FTP/cPanel details
How to get started?