Google Analytics Reports provide graphical reporting of your site’s tracking data. Graphical reports include a dashboard widget for admins, a small path-based report in blocks, and a full path-based report.
If implemented correctly, Google Analytics can be turned into a powerful business intelligence tool. We will set up Google Analytics on your Drupal website by using Google Analytics Module.
With Google Analytics you will be able to track
- Single/multi/cross domain tracking
- Selectively track/exclude certain users, roles and pages
- Monitor what types of links are tracked (downloads, outgoing and mailto)
- Monitor what files are downloaded from your pages
- Site Search support
- Demographics and Interests support
- Exclude IP address
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
Project requirements to start the work
Your Google account ID and password
Your Website Admin/FTP/cPanel details
Drupal Admin logins