Online businesses are made successful through sales insights, understanding customer behavior and evaluating other statistics. In 3dcart, the default reports and statistics may suffice the need of a small business, but may not give you in-depth analysis of each activity performed at your website.
A successful businessman is known for tracking the business performance along with sales operation. Setting up goals, evaluating its performance and pursuing higher conversions are some of the power activities every entrepreneur pursues. The Google Analytics allows you to define goals to have an eye on the sales and other leads that are significant to your business.
After setup you can track the following things:
- How many people reach a Checkout page
- How many people have viewed a minimum of pages on your website
- How many people have triggered an event (such as watching a video)
- How many people leave from the cart page
- How many people place an order
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
Project requirements to start the work
Google analytics ID & password
Website Admin/FTP/cPanel details
3dcart Admin logins